Mother's Day Gift Ideas for Bushwalking Mums
Have a bushwalking mama in the house? Here are 20 ideas that will inspire you and delight her:
- A Canvas print of her favourite spot to look at when home.
- A rugged camera that is waterproof, dust-proof, freeze-proof and crush-proof.
- Relaxing and invigorating bath salt to enjoy after a bushwalk.
- Mug with her favourite nature quote.
- A good fiction book or DVD such as Wild.
- A good bushwalking guide such as Bushwalking in Australia or a specific trial guide.
- Good walking poles.
- A good hiking headlamp.
- Hiking Store gift voucher for her to choose new hiking shoes, socks, water bottles or whatever she needs.
- A practical daypack filled with everything she needs to just grab and go.
- An adventure organised by you hiking with the family or some me-time bushwalking on her own.
- A photo book with images of all the bushwalks she has done to date.
- A voucher for a pedicure and foot massage the next time she goes for a challenging walk or a home foot spa to use after walks.
- Versatile and functional headwear that can be used as a hat, scarf, headband sun protection or bandana.
- Fun travel games for overnight hikes.
- Membership to Bushwalking Victoria or a bushwalking club in her area.
- A hiking Magazine Subscription.
- All weather Notepads are great for taking notes and writing down magic moments whilst on a walk.
- Long folding spoon that is long enough to scrape the bottom of deep rehydrated dinner bags and easy to store together with her favourite freeze-dried meals.
- A rugged, waterproof smartphone case and portable charger.
Enjoy finding that something special for your mum!