Busy with your Santa list?
Apart from the usual wishlist for new boots, backpacks, clothes and tents, here are some other gift ideas and stocking fillers for bushwalkers:
- Eco-friendly food storage.
- Membership of a Bushwalking Club. Browse bushwalking clubs here for one near you and inquire with them to 'gift wrap' a membership for you.
- Bushwalking Ornaments.
- For lovers of hot drinks, a collapsible outdoor camping kettle, coffee plunger mug or personalised reusable cup.
- Bushwalking books such as Bewildered by Laura Waters, Cryptosight by Nean Mckenzie (for kids aged 8-13), Walk Guide Books, etc.
- Handy tools such as a multi-function axe tool.
- Put a smile on their face with something funny
- Adventure gadgets.
- A journal to record all those magic moments bushwalking.
- A stargazing app.
- A bush tucker guide.
- A bushwalking recipe book.
- Waterproof / all-weather cases for mobile phones, maps, GPS units and notebooks.
- Anti-blister socks
- Hat with flaps for sun protection.
- Microfiber towels with clips.
- Half-finger hiking gloves.
Wishing you a blessed festive season and plenty of amazing bushwalks!