The Melbourne club for bushwalking in Victoria and enjoying outdoor activities in the natural environment.
Day Walks, Weekend Backpack Walks, Extended Backpack Walks, Base Camp Walks
Canoeing, Cycling / Mountain Biking, Snow Skiing
Interstate Trips, Mid Week Activities, Overseas Trips, Training
We offer a full program of bushwalking activities throughout the year ranging from our regular Sunday Walks to week long pack-carry trips, with lots of options in between. The club suits all levels of bushwalking and hiking experience.
Our broad program also includes cycling, base camps, skiing, liloing and canoeing, with social events all year round.
Prospective members and visitors from other bushwalking clubs are welcome to come along on Club Nights to get more information or to book on one of our many activities.
Our Club aims to:
- Bring together those who enjoy bushwalking and related outdoor activities.
- Encourage an appreciation of the wild life and natural beauty of this country and to assist in its preservation.
- Organise walks and other outdoor activities.
- Promote social activity amongst members.
Visitors to Melbourne are welcome to do up to three walks with the club. To join a walk as a visitor you must:
- Visit the clubroom for a brief introduction by a member on duty. There is a club meeting every Wednesday, 6:30-8:30pm at 717 Flinders Street, Docklands, VIC;
- Talk to the leader of the walk that you are interested in before booking on it
- Read the club's introductory document before coming to your first meeting.