Policies and Guidelines
Bushwalking Victoria develops policies on major issues that affect bushwalking and recreational walking. These policies underpin our advocacy for bushwalkers when dealing with land managers and government on outdoor recreation issues, preservation of natural areas, and the management of and access to public land.
Bushwalking Victoria also provides guidelines to assist member clubs to establish operating procedures for their needs.
- BWV Code of Conduct329.05 KB
- Bush Search and Rescue Recognition and Funding Policy(133.05 KB)
- Bushwalking Infrastructure Policy998.95 KB
- Commercial Activities Policy933.48 KB
- Conservation Policy1011.39 KB
- Other Recreational User Groups Policy1.07 MB
- Sponsorships and Partnerships Policy519.04 KB
- BWV Child Safety Policy and Code of Conduct.pdf
- Emergency Contact System Guidelines487.84 KB
- Critical Incident and_Recovery Guidelines175.15 KB
- Risk Management Guidelines for Clubs257.11 KB
- Multiple Club Member Guideline.pdf
See the Forms page for Acknowledgement of Risk and Incident Report forms.