Distinguished Service Award (Gold or Silver)
EligibilityA member of an affiliate or associate Club, or individual member of Bushwalking Victoria, or an affiliate Club or an associate Club.Categories:
- Gold - Special effort or contribution by an individual
- Silver - Special effort or contribution by a club
Selection criteria:It must be demonstrated that nominees have through their bushwalking activities:
- enhanced the development of recreational bushwalking walking in Victoria and/or
- significantly furthered the objectives of Bushwalking Victoria and/or
- added value to the wider community in Victoria
Special Recognition Award (Bronze)
EligibilityPersons or organisations who may or may not be a Bushwalking Victoria member but have, through their activities, contributed to the advancement and recognition of recreational walking in Victoria.Selection criterion:
- It must be demonstrated that nominees have through their activities enhanced the development of recreational bushwalking in Victoria.
Club Special Anniversary Certificate
EligibilityMember clubs at 25, 50, and thereafter every 5 years.Must be a member of Bushwalking Victoria at the time the anniversary is being celebrated.Form of Recognition
For clubs and other organisations, presentation of a framed certificate.For individual awards, presentation of a framed certificate and a badge.The awards will be presented at the annual Bushwalking Victoria Leadership Forum and Annual General Meeting held on the Saturday following the Queens Birthday long weekend.More Information
To find out more about the categories of awards and how to nominate an individual or club, see BWV Awards214.10 KB.